Upcoming Zoom Wine Tasting
Gavi di Gavi 2019 DOCG Ascheri, (grape – 100% Cortese)
Vicchiomaggio Vermentino, 2019 IGT, (grape – 100% Vermentino)
Lugana DOC, 2018 By Ottella (grape – 100% Turbiana/Trebbiano di Lugana/ Trebbiano di Soave, a biotype of the Verdicchio grape)
Al Cantara Etna Bianco, Luci Luci 2018 (grape – 95% Carricante, 5% Cataratto, Minnella and Albanella)
Sunday March 7th, 2021, 4:00-5:00 pm (EST, GMT-5) we will taste
Ascheri Gavi di Gavi DOCG 2019 and
Vicchiomaggio Vermentino, IGT 2019
Sunday March 21st, 2021, 4:00-5:00 pm (EST, GMT-5) we will taste
Ottella Lugana DOC, 2018 and
Al Cantara Luci Luci Etna Bianco, 2018
In conjunction with our local American Wine Society Chapter, our next Zoom Tasting Event will be sessions on Sunday, Mar 7th and on Mar 21st, at 4:00 pm EST (GMT-5). In each session we will taste 2 wines from not your usual grapes.
You will order by mail, four full 750 ml bottles of the above wines from Wines From Italy.
Total cost for the 4 bottles plus shipping is about $90.
There is a Zoom session fee of $10 per screen for each session attended. Zoom charges will be billed via Paypal or Venmo after each tasting only if you attend.
Zoom session fee
This helps cover costs associated with Zoom Pro Software for moderators, wine maps, copyright free images for screen sharing, and other educational materials used or provided before, during or after the session.
The Video Discussion will be moderated by Rick Jelovsek, CWE, CWJ
To sign up for this:
1. Please let us know ASAP if you wish to attend by registering below. We need your email to send the Zoom invitation
2. Go to Wines from Italy and order the above 4 wines.
3. Let us know that you received the wines and can attend, by sending an email to email@example.com
4. On Sunday March 7th you will receive a Zoom invitation for the tasting
5. Click the link in the email received and join the tasting and discussion.
You can also buy tickets now through Local Wine Events if you wish.